Website

Monday, November 22, 2010

The "M" Family

When we moved into our new home over a year ago, the "M" family is probably the first family that we met and welcomed us with open arms.  It helps that are kids get a long SO well.  Needless to say, we trade babysitting a TON and so I guess because these kids are over at my house regularly, I am "partial" to them!  Plus, my own daughter has a mad crush on their older son....and what 3 year old girl wouldn't?  He's soo handsome!  Thanks for letting me try some new things with your family at this photo shoot!  You guys are the BEST!  









1 comment:

  1. So ya, I haven't really looked at blogs lately...so I just saw these, but I have to agree, my 3 year is handsome, well, okay, so is my 2 year old. Ha ha!!! Thanks for taking our pix!

    ReplyDelete