Website

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Miss "E" and Miss "O"

Oh my goodness!  These two little girls are SOOO adorable!  So sweet and snuggly that they ALMOST make me want twins!  (he he he).  I had so much fun at this session - however, these girls didn't like me, because every time I tried to get them into JUST the right position, I'd have to put my COLD hands on them! I learned VERY quickly that Mommy was the best one to do this!
Miss "E" 

 Miss "O"







 Miss "E"

 I LOVE the little smile with mom here!  

2 comments:

  1. Diana! What gorgeous little babies!!!!! and what beautiful photos!
    I think this is my favorite photo shoot of yours EVER! They look awesome!

    I love the new logo. And I love the flower "p" on the pictures! Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with Kayla! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete