Website

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The "P" Family

So, I have decided that I want to be Best Friends with this little family. They are SO fun! And their little boy, Mr. "J" is so stinkin' handsome! We hung out and chatted and took lots of pictures and chatted and just had so much fun! It was, once again, so hard to choose which photos to preview here! Thanks for the good times!





This is a great picture! You can never have too many swords!


Mr. "J" wasn't too sure of me and I wish we would have tried this pose again later when he and I became buds. He's still pretty cute, though!

This is one of my all time favorite shots! What a cutie!



A little "Blue Steel" action.
Thanks again for letting me hang out with you for a little bit!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! My favorite has to be the one of Jake playing Peek a Boo! Too awesome. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to say, I love them!!! I didn't know if that was conveyed in my first comment - so there it is again! :) Jakey Walking the canal (The big river of downtown Chandler) with his daddy. Our family lined up on the wall and the picture frame shot. Thanks for trying everything I wanted! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right....these turned out ADORABLE!!!! Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete